Eggs rolls are a favorite at our house. But when we started following a keto lifestyle, we needed to find a way to still enjoy a family favorite. Egg Roll bowls are PERFECT to make on a busy night, as they take no time to make at all. I like to add avocado on top of my bowl to add more healthy fats.
Egg Roll Bowl
Makes 3 servings. Per serving: 37.8g Fat, 45.1g Protein, 9.1g Net Carbs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1lb ground pork
- 4 c thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 small sliced onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp is sea salt
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp of sriracha
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup green onion
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and onion, sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Add ground pork, ground ginger, sea salt, black pepper and sriracha.
- Sauté until the pork is cooked through.
- Add the cabbage and soy sauce.
- Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
- Top with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
How do you make your favorite dishes keto friendly!? Make sure to share this on Pinterest for all your friends to enjoy!