Although I use my air fryer year round, there’s something about cooking wings in the air fryer during the summer months. Right? I can’t quite explain it. My whole family loves this Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings and I love that they can be easily cooked in our air fryer! Even my picky kids love this recipe, so I hope your family does too! And don’t worry, I know many of my readers follow a keto diet… these fit right in to that lifestyle!
No need to scroll down for the recipe …. it’s right here!
Don’t forget to join our community for more recipes!
This post contains affiliate links
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
3 to 4 pounds chicken wings
5 to 6 cloves garlic, minced
¼ cup olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees. Prepare air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place wings in a large bowl. Pour oil over wings and toss to coat.
- Add garlic, salt, and pepper to the wings and toss again.
4. Place wings in air fryer basket with space between to allow air to circulate.
5. Cook chicken wings 25 to 30 minutes (25 minutes for thawed but closer to 30 minutes for frozen), flipping halfway or until the chicken wings are done.
6. Toss cooked chicken wings in grated parmesan cheese before serving.
And there you have it! Delicious Air Fryer Chicken Wings that the whole family will enjoy. These are great even in the hot summer months, when you don’t feel like cooking!
Don’t have an air fryer yet? There’s so many great ones on the market now. We use and love the Ninja Foodi Air Fryer because it is very similar to an oven and has an extra large capacity. Perfect for a large family like ours!
I hope you enjoy this recipe with your family!