Get ready for your kids to go crazy over this S’Mores Cereal Snack Mix! This is a super easy cereal snack mix that combines the flavors of S’mores into an easy, portable snack. Fun for summer parties, after school snacks, or a Friday family movie night.
This is also easy enough that your kids can make it mostly on their own. It does require a microwave so adult supervision is recommended for younger children.
S’Mores Cereal Snack Mix
4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
2 cups Cocoa Puffs cereal
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper.
- Spread the cereals and marshmallows across the baking sheet.
- Place the milk chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 30 seconds. Stir vigorously allowing the chocolate to continue melting from the residual heat. Microwave again, if needed, in 10 second increments and stir between each cycle.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the snack mix.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the refrigerator (or freezer) just until the chocolate is set.
- Break apart and serve.
- Store at room temperature in an air-tight container.
Does your family love S’Mores as much as mine? Check out this fun way to make S’Mores without making a fire or heating up your house! A little bit of science and a lot of fun! Check out the S’Mores Solar Oven!
PIN FOR LATER: