We keep Lavender essential oil well stocked in our home. I go through more of this oil than any other and I love it. You might be surprised when you smell therapeutic grade lavender essential oil because of it’s potency and plant-like scent. It is amazing. Lavender is known as the “swiss army knife” of essential oils because of the wide variety of amazing uses and benefits.
Moms, you don’t want to run out of lavender! Put it on your Essential Rewards box each month – you’ll be glad you did!
10 Amazing Uses for Lavender Essential Oil
1. Lavender essential oil is commonly called the “Swiss Army knife” of essential oils because it can be used for just about anything. I keep a bottle in my purse because I never know when I’m going to need it.
2. Add 2-3 drops to a diffuser to invoke a beautiful night’s rest.
3. Inhale deeply to help calm emotions or feel balanced. I let my children do this too!
4. Diffuse for a fresh, clean scent and to eliminate odors.
5. Add to a roller bottle along with Cedarwood and a carrier oil. Roll down you or your child’s spine each night for a restful sleep.
6. Add 10-20 drops to a shower gel, lotion or shampoo. It is always best to make your own! All natural and cost effective.
7. Apply 1-2 drops to the wrists or neck for a natural perfume.
8. Add a few drops to a bath to unwind after a long day…or add a few drops with some epsom salt and make a foot scrub!
9. Make a wonderful linen spray to freshen sheets.
10. Use to soothe insect bites, scrapes or cuts, burns or rashes.
Lavender essential oil is the most adulterated of all essential oils. You can find Lavender oil in pretty much any store these days. However, it is very important to know your source for therapeutic grade essential oils. Be sure to check for purity! That is why I chose Young Living essential oils over six years ago. I know where they come from and what is in them…and not in them.
Click here for details on how and why to use therapeutic grade essential oils! They are amazing! You will also find other posts that I’ve written about essential oils.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.