I have to admit…this is one I’ve been dreading…decluttering our junk drawer. It’s just one of those things…I avoid it, and yet I keep adding things to it! Needless to say, my junk drawer has been overflowing and overstuffed…and I may even have more than one junk drawer. Sigh.
So, it is that day ladies…today we are decluttering our junk drawers. I did it, I really did…and so can you. I am quite pleased with how my drawer turned out and I’ll be sharing my project (yes, project!) with you all soon. However, for today’s task, I decided that I really couldn’t show you how to declutter your junk drawer better than these beautiful ladies right here. So, I am linking two of my favorite websites here in hopes that they inspire you as much as they did me to organize your junk…drawer.
Day 13: Junk Drawer
- As usual, pull out everything from your drawer.
- Go through it, and throw away most of it. It is in a junk drawer, so you likely don’t need most of it.
- Organize what you are keeping by like items.
- Wipe out the drawer so you have a clean surface to work with before putting your items back.
- Check out the inspiration below to organize your drawer and make it pretty!