Hey there, sweet mamas! I know summer is here and most of us are on school break, but the new school year will be starting before any of us even know it! I don’t know about you, but when we are on break for summer, I do a lot of my planning and preparing for the next school year. I gather my curriculum for each child, I plan out my lessons and look through my teacher guides. I create new chore charts for each child and start hopeful book lists. I stock up on school supplies too- one of my favorite things to do!
So, I thought it would be fun to take you along with me while I plan out another school year!
Stay tuned from July 10th to 21st, 2017 – I’m going to have a 10 day series on homeschool planning to help you feel equipped to start another year of schooling with your children! If you are only just starting to think about homeschooling, this series will be perfect for you too! By the end of the series, you’ll feel encouraged and ready to tackle all that is involved in educating your children. AND you’ll be organized – what’s better than that?!
10 DAYS OF HOMESCHOOL PLANNING:
- Create Your Mission Statement and Set Your Goals (Printables)
- Find Your Children’s Learning Style and Your Teaching Style
- How to Set a Homeschool Budget and Ways to Save Money
- Choosing Your Curriculum (Printables)
- Homeschool Teacher Organization/Record Keeping
- Create a Schedule That Works For Your Family (Printables)
- Organizing Your Homeschool Space – Take a Tour of Ours!
- Time Managment Tips for Homeschool Moms
- Home Management Tips for Homeschool Moms
- Planning for the Unexpected in Your Homeschool
Not only will you be getting a ton of helpful information on how to plan all aspects of your homeschool from me, but I’ve paired up with an amazing group of bloggers who have their own 10 series for you to enjoy! I’m so excited for this!
Want to see all of the bloggers sharing wonderful tips for homeschool moms? These talented bloggers are sharing juicy tidbits of helpfulness everyday for 10 days. Be sure to visit them all below!