ARE YOU A BLOGGER WHO WANTS TO DRIVE MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR SITE?
WANT TO INCREASE YOUR EMAIL LIST?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR WAYS TO INCREASE YOUR INCOME?
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE EDUCATIONAL PRODUCTS FOR YOUR KIDS OR STUDENTS?
This new PRINTABLES SIMPLIFIED Course is a 5 week intensive training course designed to teach you how to create your own printable products for your home or business.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The legal requirements when creating products
- How to find the best products to create
- Create basic 1 page printables and optins
- Create a multipage printable to be used as a planner, journal or ebook
- How to deliver your printables to your audience
WHO IS THIS ECOURSE FOR?
- Any website or blog owner who wants to create products for their site to help increase traffic and revenue
- Individuals who want to create content or journals or ebooks for their students, small class, or readers
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Weekly videos to train you on the topic that week
- Handouts to help you take action and implement what you are learning
- Weekly assignments
- Access to me within our private Facebook group
- Critiques and help with your products
I use a combination of Publisher, PowerPoint and Canva for my printable products. I want you to be able to create printables for free, using software you already have, so this course will focus on using Canva, with a bit of PowerPoint. You can take the skills you learn in this course and use them in any program you wish.
- Why you need a commercial license
- Where to find clipart and images you can legally use
- Where to find commercial use fonts
- Where to find beautiful, free images you can use
- Create a copyright page
- Organizing your media files on your computer
- Find top ideas for you to create based on your audience
CREATE ONE PAGE PRINTABLES
MULTI PAGE PRINTABLES
- Create multi page printables for ebooks or journals or planners
- Learn to create ebook covers
- Create a table of contents
BEST PRACTICES, EXTRAS, TECHNICAL STUFF
- Adding links in your printables
- Use free software to make your printables editable
- Make sure your PDFs are secure
- Get your printables delivered
- Create a Resource Library of printables