Cheesecake was on of those treats that I missed when I started following a keto lifestyle. I didn’t even eat cheesecake that often, but looked forward to the few times that I did. Cheesecake is delicious all year round, but there’s something about a cold piece of cheesecake in the warmer months. The only thing is, I don’t like to turn on my oven if I don’t need to. So, I went about creating a simple cheesecake recipe that was low carb and that I didn’t have to bake.
Enter: Low Carb No Bake Cheesecake In A Jar
This cheesecake recipe is low carb, but you wouldn’t even know it! My kids love this recipe and we have served it on numerous occasions when we have guests over. If you are dairy free, you can substitute a dairy free cream cheese and dairy free heavy cream (we prefer Silk) and it will be just as good! Top with a few berries and enjoy!
Looking for more keto friendly recipes and tips?
LOW CARB NO BAKE CHEESECAKE IN A JAR:
For the crust:
1 cup fine almond flour
⅔ cup pecan halves and pieces
4 teaspoons powdered erythritol
2 tablespoons butter, melted
For the filling:
½ cup heavy whipping cream
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
⅓ cup powdered erythritol
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- In a food processor, place the almond flour, pecans, and powdered erythritol. Pulse until the pecans are finely ground. Add the butter and pulse until the mixture comes together.
- Divide and press the almond mixture into the bottom of the jars, creating an even layer.
- In a cold mixing bowl, whisk the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth
- Add the vanilla, sweetener, and salt into the cream cheese. Continue mixing until completely combined.
- Into the cream cheese mixture, fold half of the whipped cream. Once that is incorporated, fold in the remaining cream.
- Divide the cream cheese between the jars. (Using a piping bag to fill the jars makes it easier).
- Refrigerate overnight.
I hope you enjoy this Low Carb Cheesecake In A Jar recipe! I love getting feedback from others, so if you make this, be sure to let me know how it was! You can find me on Instagram or in our Keto For Moms FB group.
PIN FOR LATER:
Ludmila KellerJune 24, 2021 at 1:03 am
What an awesome idea! I have been trying to include my boys more in my kitchen activities and I think this recipe would work great for them!